A classic fruity chicken bake
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 5 tbs apricot preserves
- 1 tbs orange juice
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Combine the apricot preserves, orange juice, vinegar, 2 tablespoon of oil and garlic in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Season the chicken well with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the remaining oil to an oven proof skillet.
- When hot, brown off each side of the chicken quickly.
- Pour the apricot sauce evenly over the chicken and place the skillet in the oven.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce drizzled over the top and with your choice of sides.