Asian Glazed Chicken Recipe
Rich and sticky Asian inspired chicken bake
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (6) cook time (
) preperation (
- ⅓ c rice vinegar
- ¼ c soy sauce
- 3 tbs honey
- 2 tbs dark sesame oil
- 1 ½ tbs chilli paste
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, chilli paste and garlic together.
- Stir until well mixed and the honey has dissolved.
- Pour the mix in a zip lock bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag allowing each piece to be coated well.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and reserve the marinade for later.
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Add the remaining marinade to a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Cook and stir for a few minutes until the sauce thickens and is syrupy.
- Lightly season the marinade with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to an oven safe tray and baste with the marinade.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, basting every 10 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of sides.