Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Healthy Mexican dish for the whole family
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (6) cook time (
) preperation (
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 12 small flour tortillas
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Put the chicken in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix together the oil, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and garlic powder.
- Pour the mix over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Add the tomatoes, onion and peppers to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.