Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe
Lightly crusted cheesy chicken breast
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 2 tsp garlic puree
- ¼ c olive oil
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ c panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ c finely grated parmesan
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Add the garlic, oil, and poultry seasoning to a pan and heat for 1 minute or until warm.
- Make shallow slits down the length of each chicken breast about ½ an inch apart.
- Place the chicken in a zip lock bag and pour in the warmed oil.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the fridge and allow to reach room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan in a dish and press each breast in to generously coat.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and add the chicken.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes depending on breast size.
- Serve with your choice of sides.