Baked Pesto Chicken Recipe
Fresh and herbaceous baked pesto chicken
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- ½ c basil pesto
- ½ c grated mozzarella
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Slice the chicken breast into strips, about 2 or 3 per breast. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and spread half the pesto on the bottom of the dish.
- Lay the chicken strips over and cover with the remaining pesto.
- Cover the baking dish tightly with foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle the mozzarella over the chicken.
- Bake for a further 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with your choice of sides.