Saucy, melt in your mouth chicken dish
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ c onion, diced
- 1 c honey
- ½ c soy sauce
- ¼ c ketchup
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 to 2 tbs cornstarch
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Salt and pepper the chicken and place in the slow cooker.
- Place the onion on the chicken.
- In a separate bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, ketchup, oil, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the mix over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the cooker and slice into strips.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with water and stir into the sauce to thicken.
- Repeat if you prefer the sauce thicker.
- Return the chicken to the cooker to coat in sauce.
- Serve with your choice of sides.