Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
Light and fresh chicken bake
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ c fresh basil, chopped
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray and add the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- In a separate bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, onion, oil, vinegar and basil together.
- Refrigerate the chicken until it is ready to serve.
- To serve, divide the tomato mix and evenly top each chicken breast.