Buffalo Chicken Crostini Recipe
Creamy chicken snack for any occasion
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (6) cook time (
) preperation (
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed and meat pulled
- ½ c greek yoghurt
- 2 tbs hot sauce
- ½ c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toast the baguette slices until lightly toasted.
- Combine the shredded chicken, yoghurt, hot sauce and cheddar in a bowl.
- Top each crostini with a spoonful of chicken mix.
- Place in the oven until the cheese begins to bubble, about 8 minutes.