Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bread Recipe
Crispy bread smothered in saucy chicken pieces
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 1 loaf French bread, cut lengthwise
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbs olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅔ c buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ c ranch dressing
- 1 ½ c fontina cheese, grated
- 1 c mozzarella, grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Toast each side of the bread until golden and crispy.
- Dice the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the chicken and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add the garlic and buffalo wing sauce. Combine well, cook for a few minutes then remove from the burner.
- Brush the ranch dressing over each piece of bread and top evenly with the fontina cheese.
- Spread the buffalo chicken mix evenly over each piece of bread.
- Top with the mozzarella and broil on high for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Sprinkle with the green onion and serve.