Buttermilk Chicken Fingers Recipe
Moist and crispy family favorite
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c buttermilk
- 1 tbs dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 c breadcrumbs
- ¼ c parmesan
- 1 tbs parsley, minced
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbs olive oil
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Slice the chicken into 1 inch finger strips.
- Place the chicken, buttermilk, rosemary and garlic in a large zip lock bag and mix well.
- Put the bag in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder in a bowl.
- Lightly whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Remove the chicken from the zip lock bag and drain.
- Dip each bit of chicken in the egg wash and press firmly into the breadcrumb mix to coat evenly.
- Add the oil to a large skillet and cook the fingers turning once to brown each side.
- Do not over crowd the skillet. You may need to cook in two separate batches.
- Serve with your choice of sauces or sides.