Cheesy Chicken Casserole Recipe
Creamy, easy to make family favorite
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (10) cook time (
) preperation (
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 12 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- ¼ c chicken broth
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ c dried parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ c parmesan
- 2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c Italian breadcrumbs
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, spaghetti, soup, broth, sour cream, butter, cayenne, parsley, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and parmesan.
- Mix until well combined.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray and pour the mix into the dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with your choice of sides.