Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
Classic pasta dish converted into a pizza
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 1 pk (¼ oz) active dry yeast
- 1 ½ c warm water
- 4 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅓ c olive oil
- ¼ c honey
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ c alfredo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 slices bacon
- 18 oz mozzarella, shredded
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- First prepare the crust. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and leave for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt, ⅓ cup olive oil and honey.
- Add the yeast water and mix until just combined and the dough pulls away from the sides.
- If it is too sticky, add 1 tablespoon of flour extra at a time until it pulls away from the bowl.
- Grease a large bowl with olive oil and place the dough inside, turning a few times to coat in the oil.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and leave to rest for 1 to 2 hours until needed, or up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to make the pizzas, dice then cook the chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 450F and spray the pizza trays with cooking spray.
- Divide the dough into four even pieces and roll and shape to the size of the pizza trays.
- Rub a bit of olive oil and sprinkle some added salt on the pizza tops.
- Mix the alfredo sauce and garlic together well.
- Top each pizza evenly with the alfredo sauce, chicken pieces, bacon and cheese.
- Bake the pizza for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and the crust is golden.