Chicken Bacon Crescents Recipe
Creamy and crumbly chicken pastry snack
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (8) cook time (
) preperation (
- 2 (8 oz) cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 16 thin slices of chicken
- ½ c ranch dressing
- 16 slices bacon, cooked
- 8 mozzarella string cheeses, halved
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Open and lay out the pastry triangles on 2 cookie sheets.
- Place a slice of chicken on the large part of each triangle and smear it with some ranch dressing.
- Place a slice of bacon on top, followed by a string cheese half.
- Starting at the large end, carefully roll each to the tip.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with your choice of sauces or sides.