Bombard your taste buds with this fun dish
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (5) cook time (
) preperation (
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 5 jalapenos
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 c
- 20 slices bacon
- 1 c barbecue sauce
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half, like a bun, and lightly pound until ¼ inch thick.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the jalapenos in half lengthways and clean the middle.
- Mix the cream and cheddar cheeses together.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the cheese mix in every jalapeno half.
- Wrap each jalapeno half in a chicken half as fully as possible.
- Wrap each roll with 2 pieces of bacon.
- Place the rolls in a baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn and baste each roll with barbecue sauce after every 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of sauce or sides.