Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
A classic family favorite featuring cheese and ham
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (6) cook time (
) preperation (
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices ham
- 3 tbs all purpose flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 6 tbs butter
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Pound the chicken until it is about 1 inch thick.
- Put a slice of cheese and ham in the centre of each breast and fold in half to cover the filling.
- Secure each breast with toothpicks.
- Combine the flour and paprika in a bowl.
- Coat each chicken well with the flour mix.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet and cook the chicken until browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of sides.