Chicken tenders swimming in a rich, creamy sauce
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (6) cook time (
) preperation (
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 lb chicken tenders
- ¼ c butter, divided
- 2 c heavy cream
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Combine the salt, chilli powder, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper together.
- Sprinkle over all sides of the chicken tenders.
- In a large skillet, melt half of the butter.
- Cook the chicken tenders about 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add the cream and remaining butter to the skillet.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with your choice of sides.