A super crispy, fun family favorite
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 c cornflakes
- ⅓ c parmesan, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of pepper
- ¼ c flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425F and grease a cookie sheet.
- Cut the chicken breasts into nugget size pieces and set aside.
- Put the cornflakes in a large plastic bag and crush to a fine texture.
- Pour the cornflakes into a bowl and add the parmesan, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper.
- Add the flour to a separate bowl.
- Coat each piece of chicken in flour, shaking off the excess.
- Then dip the chicken in the egg mix and then coat well with the cornflake blend.
- Arrange the chicken on the cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of sauces and sides.