Exotic, melt in your mouth chicken meal
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (6) cook time (
) preperation (
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- salt & pepper
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 3 tbs paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ½ c water
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- ½ c sour cream
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the onion and cook for a few minutes.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste and add to the skillet.
- Cook the chicken slightly, do not brown.
- Mix in the paprika, garlic and green bell pepper.
- Turn the heat low and cover the pan with a lid.
- Leave to simmer for an hour.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the water and stir into the skillet.
- When it has thickened, stir in the sour cream and remove from the heat.
- Serve with your choice of sides.