A classic Italian chicken dish
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs butter
- salt & pepper
- ½ c flour
- 4 serves linguini pasta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ c dry white wine
- ½ c chicken broth
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 ½ tsp honey
- 3 tbs capers
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Lightly pound the chicken breasts until ½ inch thick.
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add salt, pepper and the flour into a bowl and dip in the chicken to coat thoroughly.
- Fry each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Prepare the pasta as per package instructions.
- Add the garlic to the pan and sauté for a minute.
- Add the wine to the pan and cook off for half a minute.
- Then mix in the broth, lemon juice, honey and capers and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Season the sauce with some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken and coat in the sauce then remove again.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss in the remaining sauce.
- Serve with your choice of sides.