Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
Easy, Mexican inspired chicken dish
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 2 green onions
- ½ c baby spinach
- 1 c shredded cheese
- 2 tbs olive oil
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Season and cook through the chicken breasts in a pan.
- When cool enough to handle, shred the chicken into pieces.
- Place four tortillas on the counter and cover evenly with the shredded chicken, red peppers, onions, spinach and cheese.
- Top with a second tortilla.
- Place ½ tablespoon oil in the hot pan and cook the quesadilla on each side for 2 minutes.
- Repeat the process with the remaining quesadillas.
- Serve with your choice of sides.