Chicken Slaw Burger Recipe
A traditional chicken burger refreshed with a slaw mix
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ c mayonnaise
- ½ c sour cream
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tbs fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 c chopped cabbage
- salt & pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 c lettuce
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Season, cook and shred the chicken.
- In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, tarragon and sugar.
- Add the celery, carrot, cabbage and shredded chicken.
- Mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice each bun in half, add some lettuce and top with a generous amount of the slaw mix.