Cider Glazed Chicken Recipe
Fresh and tangy modern chicken dish
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 1 tbs butter
- salt & pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ c apple cider
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ c pecans, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for about 10 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the cider and mustard to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes until it becomes syrupy.
- Return the chicken to the pan and coat with the sauce.
- Add the chopped pecans and parsley.
- Serve with your choice of sides.