Crispy Cajun Chicken Recipe
Crunchy chicken strips with a kick
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 2 to 3 lb chicken pieces
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Cajun spice blend
- 2 c roughly crushed cornflakes
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminium foil.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and cajun spice in a bowl.
- Place the crushed cornflakes on a large plate.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the mayonnaise mix, then cover in the cornflake crumbs.
- Place on the baking tray skin side up.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until the crumbs are golden brown and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of sides.