Curried Chicken Salad Recipe
Indian flavors in a fresh crisp salad
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 tbs curry powder
- salt & pepper
- ½ lb green beans, edges trimmed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 c baby spinach
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 c cherry tomatoes, halved
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- To make the marinade combine the yoghurt, paprika, curry powder, salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken in a zip lock bag and pour in the marinade, coating the chicken thoroughly.
- Leave in the fridge for at least half an hour to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the chicken and excess marinate in an oven proof dish and bake for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the green beans, olive oil and lemon juice in a pan and sauté for 10 minutes or until the beans are cooked.
- Put together the base of the salad by combining the spinach, avocado, red onion and tomatoes.
- When the beans have cooled add to the salad.
- When the chicken is cooked and cooled, slice thinly and add atop the salad.
- Serve with your choice of sauce or sides.