Garlic Lemon Chicken Bake Recipe
Traditional, one pot chicken bake
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 2 lemons
- 6 tbs olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- 2 c green beans, trimmed
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Juice one lemon, and thinly slice the other.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray and line it with the slices of lemon.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the beans, potatoes and chicken to the bowl and stir to thoroughly coat.
- Pour the mix over the lemon slices evenly.
- Roast for about 50 minutes or until the chicken and potatoes are cooked through.