Honey Lime Chicken Skewers Recipe
Chicken skewers with a sweet and tangy twist
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- ¼ c honey
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 3 tbs lime juice
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbs ginger, chopped
- 2 tbs sriracha sauce
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbs cilantro, chopped
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- In a blender, combine the soy sauce, honey, oil, zest, juice, garlic, ginger, sriracha sauce and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour ½ c of the marinade into a small bowl and store in the fridge.
- Dice the chicken into cubes.
- Add the chicken and remaining marinate into a zip lock bag and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread it onto the skewers.
- Lightly oil a grill or pan and cook the skewers for 10 to 15 minutes, turning to brown each side.
- Place the skewers on a serving plate.
- Warm the ½ c of reserved marinade and pour over the skewers.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and your choice of sides.