Honey Teriyaki Hot Wings Recipe
Finger licking good hot wings
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 3 to 4 lb chicken wings
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 1 ⅓ c soy sauce
- ⅓ c mirin (rice cooking wine)
- ½ c honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbs sriracha
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and with a tablespoon of water.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, mirin, honey, garlic, ginger, sriracha and cornstarch mix.
- Place the wings in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the wings.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, rotate the wings coating with the sauce.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes to get a slight char on the wings.
- Serve with your choice of sides.