Classic Caribbean dish with a kick
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- ¼ c red onion, minced
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs jalapenos, finely chopped
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- In a large bowl add the onion, sugar, jalapenos, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, allspice, thyme, pepper and red pepper.
- Add the chicken to the bowl and coat each thigh evenly with the mix.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until each side is browned and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of sides.