Mediterranean Chicken Recipe
Mediterranean flavors baked into juicy chicken breasts
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- ½ c feta cheese
- ¼ c artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 c balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs butter
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Pound out the chicken breasts to about ½ inch thick and season both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl combine the feta, artichoke and peppers.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the inside of the chicken breasts.
- Roll the chicken carefully, keeping as much of the filling inside as possible.
- Secure the chicken rolls with toothpicks.
- Add the chicken to an oven proof dish, cover in foil and cook for about an hour.
- While the chicken cooks, add the balsamic vinegar and butter to a small saucepan and reduce until it is less than half the size.
- Remove the foil and set the oven to broil for about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken with your choice of sides and a small amount of the balsamic reduction poured over each chicken roll.