Mustard Maple Chicken Recipe
Sweet and tangy chicken bake
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- ½ c dijon mustard
- ¼ c maple syrup
- 1 tbs red wine or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and add the chicken breasts.
- Lightly pierce the chicken with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together the mustard, maple syrup, vinegar and rosemary.
- Pour the mustard mix over the chicken ensuring each is coated well.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of sides.