Orange Mustard Chicken Recipe
Orange and mustard combined to create a unique flavor profile
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbs grated orange zest
- 1 c orange juice
- ¼ c onion, finely diced
- 3 tbs honey
- 2 tbs dijon mustard
- 2 tbs whole grain mustard
- 2 tbs butter, quartered
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Generously season the chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large oven safe pan, combine the zest, juice, onion, honey and a pinch of salt.
- Whisk to combine and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer for a few minutes or until the mix has reduced by almost half.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the mustards.
- Add the chicken to the pan and coat with the sauce.
- Place in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and keep warm.
- Add the butter, one piece at a time, to the pan sauce and pour over the chicken.
- Serve with your choice of sides.