Pad Thai Chicken Sliders Recipe
Pad thai flavors in a bite sized snack
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (10) cook time (
) preperation (
- 2 lb ground chicken
- ¼ c onion, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp chinese five spice
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- ½ c crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbs vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 1 c chinese cabbage, shredded
- ½ c bean sprouts
- ½ c carrot, grated
- 20 slider rolls
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- To make the patties combine the chicken, onion, garlic, cilantro and five spice. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Shape into 20 slider sized patties and drizzle with olive oil. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine the cornstarch, fish sauce, peanut butter, vinegar, chilli sauce and brown sugar.
- Bring to the boil and reduce heat to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Begin to cook the sliders on a large grill or pan.
- Add the cabbage, bean sprouts and carrot to the pad thai sauce.
- Assemble the burger by slicing the sliders in half, adding a patty and topping with the sauce.
- Add the slider roll tops and serve.