Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Recipe
Herbaceous and garlicky rolled chicken breast
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 1 ½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 slices prosciutto
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Flatten each breast of chicken to about 1 inch thick.
- Toss the chicken, rosemary, garlic and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Lay 2 slices of prosciutto on a flat surface then place the chicken on top.
- Roll the chicken ensuring good coverage with the prosciutto and secure with some toothpicks.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown each chicken piece on all sides.
- Once brown, place in the oven for about 5 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of sides.