Easy and traditional asian dish
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- salt & pepper
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs water
- ½ tbs sesame seed oil
- 1 ½ tbs brown sugar
- 1 ½ tbs rice vinegar
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbs sesame seeds
- 1 tbs cornstarch
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- In a large bowl whisk together the egg, 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice the chicken into 1 inch pieces and toss them in the egg mix.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet.
- When very hot, add all of the chicken and egg mix.
- Stir occasionally, and cook the chicken until golden brown and cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce by combining the soy sauce, water, sesame oil, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger, garlic, sesame seeds and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Once the chicken is cooked, pour the sauce over it and toss the chicken to coat in sauce.
- When the sauce has thickened, remove and serve with your choice of sides.