Spicy Popcorn Chicken Recipe
Golden crispy bite sized chicken snack
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 3 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 c all purpose flour
- 1 c oats
- salt & pepper
- 2 eggs
- ½ c milk
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Combine the onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, flour and oats in a bowl. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and milk and whisk well.
- Dice up the chicken into small popcorn sized bites.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the flour mix, coating well.
- Then dip each piece into the egg mix.
- Re-dip each piece in the flour mix and place all the chicken pieces along with the flour mix in a zip lock bag.
- Allow to rest in the fridge for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Fry each chicken piece until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of sauces or sides.