Sweet Garlic Chicken Recipe
Quick and sweet baked chicken dish
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbs brown sugar
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Put the chicken breasts in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small saucepan, add the oil and garlic and cook until garlic is softened.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the brown sugar.
- Spread the mix evenly on the chicken breasts.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and cook the chicken for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of sides.