Thai Chicken Lettuce Cup Recipe
All the flavors of Thailand in a lettuce cup
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 fresh chilli, deseeded and diced
- ½ lb ground chicken
- 2 tbs green onion, chopped
- 1 tbs lemongrass, minced
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 8 large butter lettuce leaves
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet.
- Add ginger, garlic and chilli. Stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the ground chicken and cook through.
- Add the green onions, lemongrass, fish sauce and red pepper flakes.
- Season to taste and spoon mixture into the lettuce leaves when ready to serve.