Thai Chicken Noodle Salad Recipe
Refreshingly light asian inspired salad
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- ¼ c sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 10 oz vermicelli rice noodles
- 3 green onions, shredded
- 1 lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 tbs coriander, chopped
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- To make the dressing, combine the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and fish sauce in a small bowl and mix well.
- Heat the peanut oil in a large skillet.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the chicken until each side is golden and cooked through.
- Prepare the vermicelli noodles as per the package directions.
- Shred the chicken in a large bowl.
- Add the noodles, green onions, cucumber, carrots, coriander and dressing.
- Mix well to combine.
- May be served warm or cold.