White Chicken Chili Recipe
Classic chili with a creamy twist
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (4) cook time (
) preperation (
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 small can chopped green chillies
- 1 tbs diced jalapenos
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 can Great Northern beans
- 1 can chicken broth
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 c shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- ½ c sour cream
- 4 green onions, chopped
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onion and garlic, cooking until translucent.
- Add the chicken, chillies, jalapenos, oregano, cumin, beans, broth, cayenne and salt.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to obtain a low simmer.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the cheese and sour cream and stir until well blended.
- Garnish with the green onions and serve with your choice of sides.