Yucatan Chicken Skewers Recipe
Fresh and spicy South American inspired snack
Chicken Recipe Ingredients
serves (6) cook time (
) preperation (
- 12 wooden skewers
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, diced
- ½ c orange juice
- ¼ c lime juice
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 2 tbs chilli powder
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs adobo sauce
- salt & pepper
Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Soak the skewers in water as you prepare the food.
- In a small bowl combine the orange juice, lime juice, oil, chilli powder, garlic and adobo sauce.
- Add the chicken and marinade in a zip lock bag, mix well and leave to marinate in the fridge for 1 to 4 hours.
- When the chicken in ready, thread it on the skewers and season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat and oil a grill or fry pan.
- Cook off each skewer until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of sauce or sides.